Phlebotomy (Blood Testing) Service
- The Phlebotomy service at this practice is provided by Ashford Hospital.
- A dedicated phlebotomist attends this surgery every morning to take bloods for our registered patients.
- Appointments are required, please book with reception. Appointments for blood tests are not available on the automated system, Patient Partner nor Patients Services.
- Appointments are available Mon 8:30-12:15, Wed & Fri 8:30-10:00 or Tues 10:45-12:15
- The phlebotomist on site from the dedicated team will not have access to your notes, apart from the blood test request. Therefore they will be unable to discuss any other matters during your appointment.
- All appointments are five minutes long, please note that if you are late for your appointment you will not be seen and will need to rebook for another day.
- We are unable to add any extra appointments to the phlebotomy schedule, however please be assured that if one of our doctors requests that your bloods are taken on the same day this will be accomodated by a member of the team from this practice.
- Click HERE to find INSTRUCTIONS for your blood test (fasting or not)
Patients aged 13 to 16 years please book an appointment with the Practice Nurse
Patients under the age of 13 years will continue to go to Ashford Hospital: please ring 01784 884565 to book an appointment with the dedicated paediatric phlebotomist.